Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Late Start!

We've been "home" at Lynda Vista for a couple of weeks, and I've neglected my Blogging duties!  This is our 2nd Tuesday Donuts, Coffee, and visiting session.  A good time to catch up on planned park activities, have some delicious pastry, and visit with friends.....old and new.

Val and Ray help with the finances of the activities, and Val heads up the announcements.

Money is collected to just cover the cost of the pastries.  The park provides us with everything else.

Val is catching us up.  Everyone is attentive.....:-)

Donuts mostly already consumed


Every morning we have small groups of walkers out getting some exercise.  Only 65 degrees out this morning, the sweaters are coming out.  Winter is here.  Only 78 degrees yesterday.
I'll strive to keep the blog updated at least weekly this winter, especially with special activities.  Will include some "In Town" pictures too.  If you have comments, questions, or special requests, please send me a note to   coosrider@gmail, com
And...I ALWAYS appreciate any of your pictures you'd like to share on here.  Please send them to me with email, or, just drop off your camera or card at space 62, it only takes a few seconds for me to get the pictures you'd like to see from your camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment