Saturday, October 29, 2016

Octoberfest 2016

Dale and Linda will be here soon to call this apartment "Home" for the Winter.




Bob and Lynda.  They, along with a LOT of help from park people came up with an outstanding day.  Food, Music, Dancing, and lots of visiting.  I'll offer my thanks for the ideas and followup work to make this a huge success.










We didn't get down early enough to get a picture of everyone posing here.  They are showing up on facebook, so take a look


Tim and Pat, Bob and Lynda.  Tim and Pat just got here from Airdrie, Alberta, They are friends and neighbors of our park friends Dave and Romy.















For those of you that have and use facebook, there are more pictures being posted on there.  I think I got a picture of everyone, but if I missed you, I'll apologize and will try harder at the next event.


No comments:

Post a Comment