Monday, January 30, 2012

Mardi Gras Parade and Potluck 30 Jan 12

These 1st 18 pictures were given to me by Elston and Lois.  Excellent job!  If others have any you'd like to add, I'll be happy to do it.






















Vicki lives across from us.  That is Pat's old bicycle!  



Mickey & Laurie  are ready

I won't add any more captions, well, maybe one. :-)  If anyone took pictures they would like to have on here, please bring me your camera card or email them to coosrider@gmail.com .  I'll be sure you get the credit for the pictures




Add caption



Add caption

Add caption


















This might be my favorite picture!   Love these guys!   Pat took ALL these pictures, I  had to be out of town today, I think she did a fine job.



































No comments:

Post a Comment